While I was on leave I spent a lot of time feeding Kendyl in the middle of the night. In order to get a little bit of light without waking Matt up I would turn on the TV. In this time I have seen more stupid infomercials that I care to mention, but I am going to talk about them anyway because I find them comical. Here are my picks for the top 5 STUPIDEST infomercials (in no particular order):
1. The Shake Weight. I am not going to say what popped into my head the first time I saw this one because I know it popped into all of your heads as well, but what ever happened to old fashioned weights?
2. The 3-Minute Leg Machine. Ellen featured this on her show and I almost died laughing so I posted the video of her using it.
3. Bling Sting. Honestly, this is something that no adult should EVER purchase! I was telling Matt about it and apparently a couple of women have showed up to work wearing this. Again, are you kidding me?
4. Booty Pop underwear. I can't make this stuff up!
5. I saved this one for last because this may be the BIGGEST scam I have EVER seen!! It is called miracle water. I guess all you have to do it drink it and you will get whatever you pray for!!!
6 years ago