Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Are You Kidding Me?

While I was on leave I spent a lot of time feeding Kendyl in the middle of the night. In order to get a little bit of light without waking Matt up I would turn on the TV. In this time I have seen more stupid infomercials that I care to mention, but I am going to talk about them anyway because I find them comical. Here are my picks for the top 5 STUPIDEST infomercials (in no particular order):

1. The Shake Weight. I am not going to say what popped into my head the first time I saw this one because I know it popped into all of your heads as well, but what ever happened to old fashioned weights?


2. The 3-Minute Leg Machine. Ellen featured this on her show and I almost died laughing so I posted the video of her using it.





3. Bling Sting. Honestly, this is something that no adult should EVER purchase! I was telling Matt about it and apparently a couple of women have showed up to work wearing this. Again, are you kidding me?

4. Booty Pop underwear. I can't make this stuff up!



5. I saved this one for last because this may be the BIGGEST scam I have EVER seen!! It is called miracle water. I guess all you have to do it drink it and you will get whatever you pray for!!!


>

2 comments:

The Holmes' said...

Oh my gosh that's funny! Especially the first one haha!

Anonymous said...

Water that makes God love me!?!? Where do I sign up???? I'm sure the new, larger size works much better than the old, smaller size since there's more of it and everyone knows that more is better (except in the case of some carcinogens) *nods wisely*

That joker needs to reread the passage about Jesus opening a can of whup-arse on the moneychangers in the Temple, methinks...