Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

And then there were...

FOUR! Well, at least there will be around September 25th. That's right, Matt and I are going to have another baby! It happened a little quicker than anticipated, but that's ok. We now can say that all of our birthdays fall within about 2 weeks of each other. I have to say it is so much different the second time around. I am almost 13 weeks and while I have been a little sick, all of the pregnancy symptoms seemed worse with Kendyl. There are actually times when I forget I am pregnant...until I look at my expanding stomach which seems to grow much quicker this time. I think that Kendyl keeps me so busy that I just don't have time to think about it. Maybe that's a good thing? As far as preference on the sex of the baby this time I would say that I am 60/40 for a girl and Matt is 60/40 for a boy. I really do like having a girl and would be very happy with another one, but I want Matt to have a son. Ultimately we just want a healthy baby.

Not sure why it keeps rotating the picture...oh well. Here is the proof. There were no false negatives this time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting!! I am trying to talk Kara into having another baby soon!! I think the age difference in Kendyl and Baby #2 is going to be perfect!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

-Kelli