Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

San Diego

A while ago Meghan and James asked if we would come with them to San Diego to take engagement pictures...so after Matt got some time off work we decided what the heck lets go. We had a nice time. The trip pretty much consisted of taking pictures, walking (a lot) and eating. Here are some pictures to document the occasion.

I didnt end up taking any pictures of our condo from the outside, but it was a beautiful community nesteled in the California hills. Once we got inside though I had to take a picture of these stairs. Lets just say we didnt have to worry too much about what we ate because we worked it all off on these stairs. We never ended up counting them but I am guessing there were about 45,364.

After taking a ton of pictures of Meghan and James they decided to take a few of Matt and I. Here is one that turnd out okay. Unfortunately when we were walking around on the rocks this happened...
















I completely wiped out. Needless to say I was not happy. I had big plans to NOT get wet...guess someone else didn't agree. Here were my battel wounds. They were a lot bloodier before I took a shower.



After pictures we went to Tony Romas. Meghan and James are a big fan of this place and pretty much will eat there everytime they vacation. I got a grilled chicken sandwich and I must say it was pretty tasty. Katie agreed because she got the rest of it when we got home. The next day we got up and took some more pictures. This time on Coronado island.

After pictures we went to get some lunch at a place called Luigis and then we got some ice cream for dessert.









The pizza slices were bigger than any I had ever seen. I could not even finish mine. Fortunately Matt was nice enough to finish it for me (I really hate to waste food).

We finished our night with some swimming and sitting in the hot tub. On the way home we stopped and got some Mexican food at a place called El Indio. I guess it was on a show called Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. I got an enchilada and it was pretty good...nothing beats good old Macayos though.

No comments: