Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

It's a GIRL!!!!

It looks like it's going to be sugar and spice and all things nice for us! We had our ultrasound today and it was SO much fun. Baby girl Smith looks healthy and we are so happy about that. Apparently the little tiny is quite the mover and is 5 days ahead of schedule on her growth...should be fun in a few months. We do not have a name picked out just yet though we do have names that we like: Kendyl, Morgan, Taylor, and McKinzi. Here are some pictures of the little girl.So cute!

Tiny little legs


I'm watching you! Creepy huh?


Her first headshot


Not sure if it is appropriate to post this one...


I would love to say I am one of those mothers who just wanted a healthy baby and didn't care about the sex, but that was just not the case. I TOTALLY wanted a girl. This is not to say that I wouldn't have been happy about about a boy; I just think there is something about the relationship between an mother and a daughter that I really wanted to have. Needless to say, I am elated about having a daughter. I will say though, I am a little worried about any possible boyfriends she may have. I am afraid this little girl is going to have a VERY protective father!

Oh and by the way...Katie is VERY excited to have a sister!!

1 comment:

The Holmes' said...

OMG!! Yayyy! I am so happy for you guys! That is so awesome! I know what you mean, as far as wanting your baby to be healthy. I felt the same way when I found out we were having a girl...I was so excited and wondered if I would have been that excited if it was a boy! And yes, she will probably have a very protective father! There is just something so precious about a daddy and his baby girl, don't ya think? I am so happy for you guys!