Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Baby Showers 2 & 3

I am very lucky to have so many people who are willing to give me baby showers. I already had one in MD over the summer with my family. My second shower was for family/friends here in AZ. The shower was at Matt's mom and there was quite a turn out. We got a TON of gifts which was very nice of everyone. All I can say is that Kendyl is going to be one well dressed little girl. She seriously has more clothes that me! Here are some pictures of the shower (Just for the record, I hate every picture of me from the shower. I was hot and swollen...no fun):

My mom, me, Courtney and Austin

Julie, Stephanie, Erin, Granny Barbara, Cassie with Guy on her lap and Tammy

Me and Meghan...I have one with me, Meghan and Janine, but it is a terrible picture of me and I refuse to post it.

The cake of course. Yes, that is a belly button poking out and yes, those are giant boobs...My mom thought it was funny (which I will admit it was).

Katie is having a really hard time with all these stuffed animals coming home and she doesn't get any of them. Being the typical jealous big sister that she is, she stole this one from Kendyl's room and fell in love with it. We didn't have the heart to take it away from her and we figured Kendyl wouldn't mind (neither would Granny Barbara for that matter. She is the one who got it for us).

Baby shower number 3 was thrown for Heidi and I by our coworkers. Shortly after I began telling people I was pregnant I found out Heidi was pregnant too (just not telling yet). As it turns out we were due on the exact same date! Later down the road they moved her date up about a week and a half and she left me in the dust...She actually had her little man yesterday and I cannot wait to meet him! So here I am all by myself :( I have loved having someone else pregnant with me. We would always compare stories and it helps to take the attention off me a little since neither of us like to be the center of attention. Anyway, back to the shower. Char and Cindi threw a great shower and again I got a TON of baby stuff. It was really nice because I was able to get a lot of the things that we still needed...and of course more clothes too :) I seriously love my coworkers. They are awesome people. I got presents from people I hardly even knew. It makes me so grateful to still have my job after all of the RIF crap from last year.

No comments: