Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

9 months

I am way past due for this post. We have been so busy now that I am back at work. Hopefully I am able to remember everything I wanted to put in this post. So far each month continues to get more and more fun. I miss her being my little snuggly baby, but watching her grow and explore is such a blast. She is now standing on her own and waving. She understands small commands such as come here or give kisses. Her favorite word is "mukum." Not quite sure what it means since she doesn't say it at any particular time. She still only has her 2 bottom teeth. At her 9 month appointment her doctor said that it looked like she had her top 4 teeth coming through but there is still nothing. Her personality comes out more and more each day. She is a very curious, independent little girl. She will not even let me rock her to sleep anymore. I guess this is a good thing, but it definitely makes me realize how fast they grow up. Her sleeping and eating are still excellent. We have these little Gerber snacks for her that she just goes wild for! She is making a lot of noises and babble and she get get around a coffee table pretty quickly when she holds on to the side. The "I only want mom" phase seems to have subsided. She definitely bonded with Matt when I had to leave her for a work trip (for 5 whole nights!). At her 9 month appointment her weight was 20.6 lbs (75th percentile) and her height was 26 3/4" (25th percentile).

9 month photo shoot




Her curiosity landed her under the glass on our coffee table

I still wash her in the sink because it is much easier to keep her in one place (most of the time)


Maybe she was so happy because there weren't any shots this visit?

Poor thing was sick as a dog this day. She has 103 degree fever and was completely lethargic all day. At least I got some cuddle time in :)

"Helping" get her breakfast ready

No comments: