Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

1st Birthday!

Kendyl's first birthday was bittersweet for me. I mean on one hand it's a huge milestone and it's super exciting. On the other hand my baby is growing up. Either way she had a wonderful birthday with lots of friends and family around and she certainly did not mind all the attention :) This year has been incredible. She has brought so much to our lives and we are so thankful to be her parents. Matt and I look at each other all the time and say wow she is such a good baby. Being a parent certainly comes with it's fair share of hard days, but when she gives us slobbery kisses, waves goodnight or takes those first steps none of the hard days seem to matter. She is such a joy and a blessing and for all the people who told me it was all worth it when I was pregnant you were 100% right. Kendyl bear, we love you very much and thank God every day that you are in our lives. Happy birthday peanut! Now, on to the pictures. We are lucky enough to have a photographer in the family who was willing to take some pretty incredible pictures of Kendyl on her birthday for us. There were so many wonderful pictures to choose from. I tried to narrow them down, but there are still a ton!


She LOVED her cake!


I am letting my child reach for fire...hmm. Mother of the year!

3 generations of Crooke boys

The Crooke-Small family


Austin was so excited to pull Kendyl in her new wagon. I don't think we were prepared for how fast he was going to pull her. Ha ha.





Aunt Debbie, Aunt Sherri and Grandma

Grampy Mike and Kendyl


Giving the dinosaur "kisses"

Grandpa Mally

Granny and Aunt Meghan

PRESENTS!

This is my favorite picture!


Grandma and Uncle Jay







No comments: