Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas was definitely more fun for us and Kendyl this year. Everyone always says that kids this age are more interested in the packaging that the actual present, but not Kendyl. She was all about her presents this year. While she still does not understand the concept of Christmas, she absolutely enjoyed all the presents and attention she got! These first pictures were taken by Brenda (Brenda Eden Photography). She asked if she could test out some ideas for a photo shoot with Kendyl. Of course I said yes and I am so glad because she got some adorable pictures! These are just a couple of them. I posted a bunch more on Facebook.

Talking on her hand phone.


She did not like the taste of the orange :)

This is one of my favorites!



Poor Katie. Sometimes I think she struggles with not being the only child anymore. We do our best to include her, but a 1 year old can be pretty demanding. Though Katie does not like Kendyl she does a pretty good job of tolerating her. This tent was a present for Kendyl, but Katie decided she wanted to get in on this whole Christmas thing too (don't worry she did get some presents of her own).

These were definitely some of Kendyl's favorite gifts. She had a blast on the rocking horse. I was surprised at how quick she picked it up. Everyone just was standing around watching her. Of course my little ham just loved that. This book is also one of her favorites. She brings it to me a couple of time a day...not so much because she wants me to read it. She really likes to look at the pictures and find the cats.

Aunt Courtney got Kendyl a bunch of gifts, but I think her favorites were this cell phone and the tacky little purse (I will explain the purse in my next post). One day we were getting ready to leave and Kendyl grabbed her purse and her Minnie Mouse and stood by the door saying bye. Matt and I just laughed. This child is such a character!

I love how she is standing in this picture. So cute!


Her new shopping cart!

Please excuse the goofy looking pj's. I guess I hadn't done the laundry, but this was Christmas morning. Santa's big toy this year was her Cozy Coupe. My siblings and I had these growing up so I really wanted her to have one. Turns out she LOVED it. Good thing too, it took "Santa" forever to assemble it Christmas Eve night! (34 steps!!) She spent a good 30 minutes just climbing in and out of it. I love this picture...this is what my mom looks like when she drives...haha.

"I have Dad's cell phone now I am all set."

Playing with all the gadgets...these cars have come a long way since I was a kid.

This made the 34 steps all worth it :)

This was actually a couple of days before Christmas while I was wrapping all the presents. We got Kendyl a stool because she loves to climb right now. I think she was a little confused with how to use it.

No comments: