Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

So Joshua Thinks He Can Dance!!!

And the winner is...
Joshua!!!

I am absolutely in love with this show and have been for the past four years. I can say without reservation that this has been the best season thus far. For the first time I thought all of the final four were deserving of the top prize. First there is Courtney, aside from the fact that she was smoking hot she was a great dancer and performer. I am embarrassed to admit this but she made me cry TWICE!! (once on the performance finale and once during the results finale). Call me pathetic, but she just seems so sweet and honest which is something I can appreciate. Katie, Wow! She was a complete turn around for me. When the season started I thought it was unfair that she made it because I thought he friend was way better...I ate my words. She literally did not do a performance I didn't love...ever! Twitch. What can I say? I just want to hang out with that guy. He seems like he would be such a riot! I told Matt that though I felt bad for him last year for not making it, I think that's how it was supposed to happen. Last year he would not have gotten as far as he did this year so for that I am happy. Last but not least, Joshua. AMAZING!!! From the very first dance (No Air) I loved this guy (and so did Matt). I am having a hard time believing that he is "untrained," but who cares? I am so sad this season is over. Fortunately Matt got me the bootlegged DVD's of seasons 1-3 (from ioffer.com) to hold me over until next season. Its so much fun to go back and reminisce. It is crazy how much better the dancers have gotten each season.

Here is the top 20 from Season 4! Don't they look cute?

Here are some of the high points from this season (I could only think of dances):
The Door with Katie and Twitch
No Air with Katie and Joshua
The one with Katie and Will (pas de deux...i think)
The quirky one with Courtney and Mark
Mia Michaels Gothic wedding with Chelsea Hightower(sp?) and Mark
Josh and Twitch's Russian dance on the performance finale
Chelsea and Mark's hip hop dance to Bleeding Love

And here are the lows:
Chris-man he drove me nuts!!! I swear he was just so pathetic. It seemed like every time the judges would critique him he would try to defend himself...just shut up!
Thayne-I seriously think he has more teeth than the average person
Comfort coming back- I thought she was a riot, but the whole 4-real thing got old and I am sorry she was just not that good (at the other styles)
Jessica-I agreed with the judges...she was holding Will back

That was a fun trip down memory lane. Lets go season 5!!!!

Oh yeah...we got tickets to go to the concert this year :) My sister Courtney and I have been obsessed with the show since season one, but I also got my best friend Meghan and my other sister Danielle hooked this year so we are going to make the hike out to Glendale to watch the top 10 (and Comfort) perform...cant wait!

No comments: