Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween...Now Cool Down Already!

We had a nice Halloween this year. We pretty much just handed out candy, but its fun to see the kids in all their costumes. Some people are really creative! I think my favorite costume was a girl dressed up as the Morton girl from the salt container. Something I noticed this year though was parents trick-or-treating? I am sorry, but no! This holiday is a kids holiday. If you want candy, go buy some. Well aside from that Halloween was good. Hopefully it will start cooling down here pretty soon now that the holidays are around the corner. Since we don't have kids, here is Katie "dressed" for Halloween.
Isn't she cute? (Don't worry Matt has shorts on, you just cant see them:)

Aww, they love each other!

2 comments:

Ben said...

HAHA it looks like Matt really is just hanging out butt-naked on the couch watching the Game & Fish channel.

The Holmes' said...

Hey Nikki! Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. But yes, I am still at TSA, but only about 15 hours a week. I just go in and do some odds and ends for Don and receiving and stuff. Its nice because it keeps me somewhat sane. School is crazy so its nice going in to work and KNOWING what to do and being familiar with something haha:)