Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rob and Big (Part 2)

Ben came over to hang out this weekend. Matt and Ben are such the odd couple (just like Rob and Bid), but they are the best of friends. Ben is your quintessential bachelor-artist-video game designer. Meanwhile, Matt is every bit the "regular Joe," and somehow it just works. We went out to dinner to grab some pizza and then we came back and the guys did this...
They pulled the love seat right in front of the TV to play X-Box. (They were laughing because I was taking a picture). I think Katie wants to be part of their group really bad! She gets very jealous.


Here they are with their "video game playing faces."

I just thought this was a funny picture because you can see things from their perspective...such dorks ;)

Anyway I went in the other room and watched a movie while they played their bloody video games. I am glad they got to have their "guy" time.

Sunday we got up and went to church. It was Matt's Granny Barbara's 78th birthday so we went out to lunch at a place called the 4th Floor Grill in Scottsdale for lunch. It was really good! I hope she had a nice birthday.

Brenda (one of Matt's cousins) took some family pictures for us. She is an excellent photographer! I plan to post the pictures once we get them from her. Thanks a ton Brenda!

1 comment:

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Hey Nikki, it's McKinzi (Gissel) Hall. I got your e-mail and am glad you found me. It's always fun to get back in touch with people from high school. It sounds like your doing really well. You and your hubby are cute together! Well, keep in touch!