Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Katie's First Trip to PetSmart!

We had been making several trips to PetSmart for Jack's leg (they have an animal hospital inside PetSmart's...who knew?). One day we decided to bring Katie. I remember watching the Dog Whisperer one time (love that show!!) and he said it was a good idea to bring pets to the vet when they don't have to get anything done...especially when they are fearful and neurotic like Katie. So we brought her with us. I was blown away at how good she was! That place is like Disneyland for dogs.

I think the birds were her favorite. She was so intrigued with these disgusting little creatures...Maybe she wanted to eat them. Who knows?



I had to have my fun too. I was teasing her with the toys. She jumped up and tried to grab it though so I decided maybe it wasn't such a good idea.

Finally, they called us when Jack was ready so we had to end our little excursion, but I think Katie had a really good time! (We are going to make excellent parents, Katie bites Jack, and we take her to the pet store while he has to get staples in his leg...). As far as Jack goes, his leg is completely healed, we are allowed to take his cone off (he practically did a back flip), and we may have found him another home (relief!).

No comments: