Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just In Time...kind of

We finally have a completed bedroom for Kendyl and just in time too (for her actual due date that is). After several mishaps including paint that took 2 more coats than planned, chair rail that took several days longer than planned and a crib project from hell, we are finally DONE! Thank you SO much to my sisters and Ben who helped to get the room finished!

I am really happy with the way it turned out. We still need to put some stuff on the walls, but for now this will work just fine (considering she is still sleeping in our room).

No, this is not the crib that we sanded and repainted. We ended up having to buy this crib last minute because, let's just say the other one did not work out. Okay...it was my stupid idea and I have learned my lesson!

At least we didn't have to buy a glider or a dresser thanks to hand me downs from my parents and Lori! I think they turned out nicely.

And of course here are a couple pictures of Kendyl:My cute little family :)

Relaxing in her la-z-boy

I really need to get better about taking more pictures. Since my last post this is all that I have taken!

No comments: