Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 14, 2009

2 Months!

Can you believe it? I know I can't. My time off from work with her is just flying by and January 6th is looming right around the corner. I love my job, but I am not sure I am quite ready to leave my baby for 8 hours a day :( On a more positive note Kendyl is doing excellent. At her 2 month visit she was 12 lbs 8 oz and 23.5 in long. Both measures are in the 90th percentile. She develops more and more personality each day. Lately, she has been "talking." Obviously, I have no idea what she is saying, but she can tell quite a story! I love having "conversations" back and forth with her. We spend a little time each day doing tummy time and her ability to lift her head is getting much better. She has been working on sucking her thumb for about 3 weeks now, but so far has only managed to be successful about 3 times. The rest of the times she just sucks on her fist. She is sleeping about a 5 to 6 hour stretch now during the night which is amazing. We did have a little setback the other night because she is sick and was having trouble breathing. I would say we never got more than a solid hour or 2, but things are back to normal now. She has also began putting herself to sleep which we are super excited about. For a while I was so stressed about "training" her to sleep through the night, but I am learning that things seem to just happen naturally so I have decided to stop worrying about it so much. Right now I am just trying to soak up all the time I can with her because I realize that I will never get this time back. She is just so much fun! Here are some 2 month pictures.

Gazing at Matt...She is SUCH a Daddy's girl!

See what I mean? Look at those cheeks!!

This was during our girls night while Dad went to the Cardinal's game with Mally.

Such a big girl!

Taking a little break during her tummy time

This is one of my favorite pictures. I love her eyes :)

No comments: