Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Suns Game 2009

Matt and I have made a point to attend at least 1 Suns game per season. This year was looking bleak, but lucky for us my parents had 2 tickets that they did not plan on using. Naturally, we took advantage of the free tickets. I was a little concerned because the game didn't start until 7:00 which meant that I wouldn't get home until 11:00 or so on a school night. Even so, it was worth it. We played Houston Rockets in a very exciting game that ended in a win for the Suns! At this time there was still the possibility that the Suns could make it into the playoffs. (As you may know, this never ended up happening). To be completely honest, I didn't really want them to make it this year. That means that we would have ended up in the 8th seat and I REALLY did not want to potentially get eliminated by the Lakers (my LEAST favorite sports team EVER!!). Though it was a less than stellar season, I had a lot of fun watching these guys find their fast paced game again. To me, that made it all worth it. I also had a blast watching Lou Amundson who may be my new favorite Suns player (after Barbosa of course).
Not that I am a big fan or anything, but the guy in the orange shirt is Muhammad Ali. I was very disappointed when they got up and left during the 3rd quarter. You have court side seats and you wont even be using them? Ugh...

No comments: