Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Kendyl Pictures

Kendyl is doing so good. It seems like she is getting bigger every day. We are still working on the crib thing and the sleeping through the night thing, but she is getting better with her smiles and picking her head up. She is already a daddy's girl. She absolutely loves sitting with Matt when he comes home from work. Of course when she is fussing all she wants is me (Go figure). We are having so much fun with her. I am seriously so in love with this little girl! Here are some recent pictures.

Spitting her tongue out

This just melts my heart

We went out to dinner with some friends and my mom and sister the other night and this is how she fell asleep.

These are my FAVORITE pajamas on her because of this...

How cute are the little feet on these?

No comments: