Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Megside's Wedding

Ok. So I got the pictures from Meghan and James' wedding. She is not too keen on this whole blog thing so I wont post too many pictures (She is convinced creepy predators are going to see pictures of her). I will say that it was a beautiful wedding with a beautiful bride.

Here is a picture of the engagement. Matt and I drove up to Vegas where James took Meghan for Valentine's Day, her birthday and their anniversary (all are within a couple days of each other). While they were out at a Cirque de Soleil show Matt and I went up to their room and did this. When they got back he popped the question. I must say we did a pretty good job. I was glad to be a part of it.

And here is the wedding...




















Here is how many kids Meghan wants...just kidding. These are their nieces and nephew on James' side. I thought it was a cute picture.

Here's me giving my speech. I was so stinkin' nervous!

For journaling purposes. My speech was:
I met Meghan in Dance class. I was the annoying freshman who was in the row next to her doing crunches. She thought she was so cool because she was a sophomore, but as you can see I wore her down. For those of you who know Meghan I am sure you can see why we became such good friends. She is a free spirit who is loyal to those she loves. I truly couldn't ask for a better friend. In the time that I have known Meghan I can honestly say that I have never seen her as happy as she is when she is with James. James you are a great person and there is no one who is better suited for my best friend. It was in helping James plan their engagement that I got to really see how much James loves and adores Meghan. I am so happy for the two of you and I am sure that I speak for everyone when I say that we love you guys and congratulations.
We had a fun night. Congratulations Meghan and James. I wish you endless happiness in your marriage together.

1 comment:

The Holmes' said...

Hey! I know, doesn't time fly when you're married?!?! Crazy! How are you? I am so glad that you found our blog!