Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

SYTYCD Concert 2008

It finally came! My sisters (Courtney and Danielle) and my friend Meghan are all big fans of the show so we bought tickets to go see the top 20 dancers (well it was supposed to be 20, but there were actually 22) from season 4 in concert October 7th at Jobing.com arena (Can I just take minute to say how far this arena is from Queen Creek!!!). I bought the tickets back when they went on sale. We had great seats (2nd row on the left side of the stage)! When we first arrived we were a little concerned because this was our view...Not exactly ideal, but as we figured they moved the sign. As you can see we were very close to the stage. Here we are before the concert. Let's just say this concert was much anticipated and we were every bit a giddy as the 30,000 other 12 year olds there (I would be embarrassed, but I have no shame).













This is a really terrible picture of me, but because I was the driver I didn't have any time to clean up after work. Oh well.

We had a really good time at the concert. They did most of my favorite dances:

Mark and Chelsie...loved it every bit as much as the first time I saw it.

Joshua and Katie...this one is a classic. I think I liked this one even better the second time around.
Katie and Will...absolutely beautiful (and she didn't stumble so it was perfection this time Adam Shankman;)

They also did some fun group performances. Though this one was not my favorite, it was still really fun. This was the money one...They "made it rain"

There were also solo performances. Josh and Twitch were my favorite because they are stinkin' awesome!! Twitch came out in a cape! I loved it!


I also loved the bit with Gev and Courtney. I wish I had picture of when he came out in the dress because he played it off so well. Anyway, here they are hosting...so cute!

All in all it was a good show. I wish there were some new dances though I did love seeing the old once again. As always the dancers did awesome. I can't wait for season 5!

No comments: