Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Maryland Trip (the rest of it)

Matt and I had a great trip to Maryland yet again. I always love going home. There is just nowhere else like it. The weather was great because it wasn't 115 degrees like it was in AZ! This trip we spent most of our time just visiting family which always makes for a nice trip. Here are some pictures:

We spent Thursday with Charlie. He took us to lunch and Jimmie Cone (of course) and then we went to see Great Falls which was really neat because we had never seen it before.Jimmie Cone...The BEST ice cream place!

Ahh...trees...so pretty!

The falls. This picture does not do it justice. They were really beautiful!

The gang out at dinner at Mama Lucias (minus Austin who was under the table??).
Delicious as always.

Friday we met up with Amy and the kids. We went to lunch at Kozy Korner Pizza and then duckpin bowling. After that we naturally wanted desert at none other than Jimmie Cone. We had so much fun!
At Kozy Korner playing some foosball

Courtney and Hayley

It was so funny seeing Matt holding a duckpin bowling ball ;)

Austin gearing up for some Duckpin bowling. (He actually won! At least, against the kids he did)

These 2 were inseperable!
I am pretty sure Hayley is Austin's first crush. So cute!

Everyone enjoying Jimmie Cone after an intense game of bowling!

Austin's first time at Jimmie Cone...I think he liked it!

Jimmie Cone paying their respects...

Saturday was the baby shower (see previous post)

Sunday was my friend Kelli's baby shower. I have known Lindsay and Kelli since 2nd grade and I am so glad that we have kept in touch all these years. The last time I went to Maryland (October) I found out Lindsay was pregnant. About 2 months later I found out Kelli was also pregnant. Little did I know that in about another month I would be joining the club as well. The 3 of us are only a couple of months apart and now our kids will be as well. I think it is the coolest thing, but at the same time it makes me a little sad to not be there : ( Here we are at Kelli's shower. Lindsay just had her little guy and he is absolutely precious!! Kelli is due in August.
Though we had a great time in Maryland we had to get back to a certain little girl who we missed terribly!!I think she missed us too! She switched between my lap and Matt's lap the entire drive home. She thinks she is such a lap dog ;)

No comments: