Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

Maryland Baby Shower

We were lucky enough to be able to fly home and have family throw a baby shower for us while we were in Maryland. It was so nice to see family as always. Matt and I...or should I say Kendyl was a very spoiled little girl. Thank you everyone for all the adorable gifts and wonderful company. A special thanks to my mom and Amy for throwing the shower. It was perfect! Here are some pictures from the afternoon.
It's not quite a Grandma cake, but it's still pretty cute!

My cousins Alerie and Lauryn

Austin and Lauryn

My mom and Lisa

The men (Sean, Scott, Charlie and Matt)...there were a few more missing from this picture. Maybe they didn't want to be seen at a baby shower?

Aunt Ruthann and Uncle Richard

Amy, Sean, Maryellen, Courtney, Lauryn and Hayley

One of my favorite guests...Little Mr. Jeffery...SOO cute!!

Daddy practice :)

I realize that there are no pictures of me...I was feeling a little under the weather and wasn't really up for taking a bunch of pictures. Oh well. We had a great time. Thanks again everyone :)

No comments: