Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Matt :)

Matt turned the big 2-5 on Sunday. We had a fun day together which is always nice. His parents were able to get Diamondback tickets that were about 6 rows back from home plate. (Not to brag, but our seats were a little better than Matt Williams former D-Back player who was actually at the game). Since Matt is OBSESSED with all things sports Matt's parents gave him the tickets as a birthday present. The game was actually on his birthday so that worked out well, and the D-Backs won which made the day even better.

This is before the game. We were this close to the field!


Here is the fancy pants restaurant for the the "special fans." There were even private bathrooms :)


Just us in our seats waiting for the game to start. The seats were padded and there was plenty of leg room...always a very important thing for Matt!

Mr. Randy Johnson batting. He pretty much went up to bat, took the first three swings and went to sit back down. After time number 3 I began to think it was on purpose...

This is one of the radar guns they used to measure the speed of the pitches.

The team celebrating after a 2-1 win :)



I got Matt Lord of War (a movie) and Gears of War 2 (a video game) which he wont get until Nov. 7th because that's when it comes out. He made me give/tell him both of his presents before the actual day (OK, so he didn't have to break my leg or anything, but it was initiated by him not me)! He is just so impatient when it comes to presents! Oh well, he loved them both which is what matters. I also made him a steak and mashed potatoes dinner with ice cream cake for dessert. I was really happy because everything turned out well. I am not really a steak and potatoes kind of girl so its hard for me to cook them because I wont try it to see if its good or not. He seemed to enjoy it though so that's good! Well that pretty much wraps up his birthday, until next year!

I love you babe! You are my favorite husband and I hope you had a great birthday ;)

1 comment:

Char said...

Am I nerd because I check back to read your posts each week? They are so fun to read!