Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some cool things

First cool thing: Well its a little overdue, but Kelsey, Matt's cousin had her baby. Her name is Jaiden and she was born on September 7th. We went to see her in the hospital. She was such a good baby. I don't think she cried the entire time. She did however poop on me! We are not off to a very good start so far. Anyway, here she is...

The other cool thing: Queen Creek gets the coolest storms. It seems like the sky is just a little clearer out here and there are not as many buildings to obstruct views. I took these pictures of the lightning the other night. It took a lot of tries, but I finally got a few that turned out.


This last one is my favorite because you can actually see the lightning bolt. Let me tell you that was no small fete to catch on camera.

No comments: