Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Day

Matt and I recently bought a mattress so we decided to keep Valentine's Day low key this year. We stayed home and I made a candlelight dinner. On the menu: homemade mac and cheese with sugar cookies for dessert. I know...high class right?The best part. It was easy and very tasty!
I tried to get a picture of my husband, but he was feeling particularly ornery. This was my first attempt:And my second:

And my third:

Hilarious isn't he? He seems to think so anyway.

As always, Katie joined us. She was much more willing to participate with the photo taking than my husband!

I also had to take a picture of the sugar cookies that I made. Matt was not prepared to let up yet so here is what I got:
I frosted them green because that is Matt's favorite color. The pink was for me ;)

We finished off the night watching Nights in Rhodante. I will say it was pretty good, but sad which isn't exactly what you want on your Valentine's Day. Oh well. Let's hope next year I have some more exciting stories!

A few nights later we gave Katie a much needed bath. Doesn't she look so excited about it? I still think she is the cutest dog that ever was! She loves her blankie just like her mom :)


No comments: