Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

OOPS!

I am pretty sure that I have mentioned a time or 2 on here that Katie loves her toys...Today she brought that to a new level. Now I will say that Katie is generally a really good dog. She does not chew things other than her toys and she NEVER goes to to the bathroom in the house. She has been known to get into the occasional trash can, but then again what dog hasn't? So to my story: I was in the computer room (as usual) and I kept hearing her whine. Not like she was in pain or anything. This was the kind of whine she does when she wants something and we ignore her. Finally, I get up to see what she wants. I go down the hall to our bedroom (the area in which she spent that last 15 minutes whining) and I see this...What could have possible provoked her to unleash such fury on our bed skirt? Well it would be her favorite little orange ball of course! Apparently she felt that our bed skirt deserved to die since it was hiding her ball from her.

This is one of those situations where Matt and I have very different reactions. Matt feels that it is appropriate to repeatedly tell Katie that she is a "bad girl." I swear its like he sentences her to a specific amount of time in which he will be mad at her (this offense may last for an hour). I on the other hand find this whole debacle slightly comical. Am I happy about having to buy a new bed skirt? No, but what can you do? I guess this is the price you pay for owning such a neurotic dog!

Changing the subject...
Matt has joined a men's basketball league this year. I went to his game last night to cheer him on, though his team didn't really need it. They won by about 40 points! It was like the Suns/Kings game the other night. Man-o-man was that a blowout! He's number 44. This was the only picture I got. I am really happy that he is able to do something like this. Since playing in high school he has really missed it and this is fun for him. Go Matt :)

No comments: