Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Fun with the Nephew

I babysat Austin on Wednesday. We had a blast from the past playing games and running around. Here we are playing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Matt introduced him a few months back and Austin thinks they are the greatest thing since sliced bread). Austin is Shredder and I am Leonardo. Like my homemade mask? Pretty nifty huh?

A funny little Austin story: One time after watching TMNT with Austin I told him that the Ninja Turtles (or Ninjen Turtles as he calls them) live right outside our house (we have one of the sewage drains with the manhole covers in the street in front of our house). We walk outside so he can see their "house" and he starts jumping up and down shrieking with total elation "The Ninjen Turtles are coming. The Ninjen Turtles are coming." I felt a little bad when they didn't come out to say hi, but it was just too cute!

Here we are on our way home from the park. (He LOVES the park!) I thought this was cute so I took a picture. I swear, Matt cant wait to be a dad!

No comments: