Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Jill and Erik's Wedding!

Congratulations to Jill and Erik Cook! They got married 2 days after Christmas in a beautiful ceremony. I know Jill from work. She is a teacher in the Science department and I have been her itinerant since my first year teaching. Even though I HATE science (and especially biology which is what she teaches) I continue to be her itinerant because we have a good working relationship. Throughout this time we have developed a friendship. For a while they have been our only friends that actually live anywhere near us. Best wishes to the happy couple :)

The one ready to pop is Katie (another science teacher). I will say she had some impressive dance moves despite being 8 months pregnant ;) Both of our husbands were there. I guess I forgot to invite them into the picture?

No comments: