Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Weekend with my sister

Ok. So this was actually 2 weeks ago, but I am just now getting around to blogging about it. My sister came over to have her hair died. She stayed Friday night and we all (Matt, Danielle, and me) went to dinner at Uncle Bears (one of my new favorite QC restaurants).
The next morning we got up and went to the grocery store (I really know how to show my guests a good time:). We came back and then I highlighted her hair. (The above picture is a before shot...although it doesn't look much different). I am by no means a hair stylist, but I will say that her hair turned out really well. I will also say that it is never something I could to all the time. I am WAY to impatient.

Later that day we went to meet my friend Meghan's new puppies.
Definitely cute...and definitely a handful! They are like babies. You need to watch them 100% of the time or they are getting into something they shouldn't be.

I had a fun weekend with Danielle. It's been a while since just the 2 of us hung out so I was glad that we got the chance to do so. I just hope she doesn't get too used to asking me to dye her hair!

No comments: